CHATSWORTH, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 14, 2018 / Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CTi) (OTCQB: CVAT) (BERLIN: WTC) is releasing the financial details related to the partnership announced on June 4, 2018 between CTi and Alchemy Beverages, Inc. (ABI).
The transaction details are summarized as:
- ABI will have the exclusive global distribution rights for CTi's patented and patent pending technology for the processing of alcoholic beverages. This includes Cameo Brands and Cameo Vodka, which is the number one rated vodka produced in the United States.
- CTi will receive 19.9 percent of the outstanding shares of ABI on a non-dilutive basis up to the issuance of 20 million shares.
- CTi will receive royalty payments for the life of the patents on all net revenues of ABI, beginning at 3% and declining to 1%, as revenues grow to more substantial level.
- On a future transaction involving the sale of ABI, CTi will receive approximately 10% (with a minimum payment of $5 million to CTi) of the transaction price or approximately 10% in share equivalency should ABI become a public entity.
- CTi will be receiving leasing and consulting fees from ABI, based on the usage of the Nano Reactor High Pressure units in the processing of Cameo Vodka and future Cameo Brands.
Neil Voloshin, COO/CFO of CTi said, "We believe this is a very attractive relationship for CTi and its shareholders. The relationship with ABI is expected to generate substantial revenues in the future, including the opportunity to provide a significant return to shareholders through the substantial equity position and payouts that CTi will retain in ABI. We will be working closely with the ABI management team to help maximize the potential of this extremely valuable business opportunity."
Founded in 2007, the company designs and manufactures state-of-the-art, flow-through, devices and systems as well as develops processing technologies for use in edible oil refining, renewable fuel production, expeditious petroleum upgrading, algal oil extraction, alcoholic beverage enhancement, water treatment, and the extraction of cannabidiol (CBD). As an add-on to its existing neutralization systems, the company's patented Nano Reactor™ allows refiners to significantly reduce both processing costs and environmental impact, while also increasing yield. http://www.ctinanotech.com/
Follow us on Twitter for real time updates: https://twitter.com/CavitationTech.
Like us on Facebook to receive live feeds updates: https://www.facebook.com/ctinanotech.
About Alchemy Beverages Inc.
ABI is a technology driven brand developer and distributor of alcoholic beverages and fluid processing home appliance.
- Cameo USA, LLC
- BarMuze LLC
Forward Looking Statement
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In some cases forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "should," "potential," "continue," "expects," "anticipates," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates," and similar expressions, and include statements regarding expected substantial revenues expected to be generated in the future from the relationship with ABI, including the opportunity to provide a significant return to shareholders through the substantial equity position and payouts that CTi will retain in ABI and the value of the business opportunity. These forward-looking statements are based largely on CTi's expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond CTi's control including the ability of CTi to generate revenue from the new opportunity. Actual results could differ materially from these forward looking statements as a result of a variety of factors including, among others, the state of the economy, the competitive environment and our ability to perform the installation as anticipated and other factors described in our most recent Form 10-K and our other filings with the SEC, including subsequent periodic reports on Forms 10-Q and 8-K. In light of these risks and uncertainties there can be no assurances that the forward looking statements contained in this press release will in fact transpire or prove to be accurate. The information in this release is provided only as of the date of this release, and we undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release on account of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by law.
Cavitation Technologies, Inc.
SOURCE: Cavitation Technologies, Inc.